Minimum Order Value
- Standard items $50.
- With an order value less than 60 € we calculate a handling charge of $15.
- Non-Standard items $160 per order and position.
- Minimum quantities depends on mound cavities.
Standard items – subject to prior sale
– Non-Standard items are available in all qualities and harnesses.
– All metal inserts for mounts up to 100 mm in diameter are clear (blue) zinc plated.
– Standard items are available in NR 43, 57 and 68 ShoreA (unless marked differently).
– Different harnesses or rubber compounds are available for an extra charge.
– Standard items can be shipped on the same business day.
– Delivery time for Non-Standard items upon request.
– The commodity remains property of elastometall Ky LLC until the purchase price has been paid in full.
– The delivery note date corresponds to the achievement date.
– In case of custom-made parts the buyer must accept more or short deliveries up to 10% of the ordered quantity.
– We deliver exclusively acc. to our general business terms under www.elastometall.com.
– FOB Frankfort Ky
– 10 Days 1% Discount, 30 Days net.
Area of Jurisdiction
Frankfort Ky 40601
While every effort has been made to ensure accuracy elastometall cannot accept responsibility for errors or omissions in this web site. The information contain contained in the site is general in nature and is not intended for specific application purposes.
We suggest that product samples be tested and approved based on your intended application. We reserve the right to alter specifications or withdraw products without prior notice.
Elastometall reserve the right to revise, amend, alter or delete the information provided herein at any time, but we shall have no responsibility or liability in respect of or arising out of any communication or network defects, breakdown, malfunction, error, delays or failures (whether temporary or otherwise) while using this web site.
All products sold are manufactured by elastometall Kentucky LLC to meet the highest industry standards. Products are shipped F.O.B. (Freight On Board) and become the sole property of the customer upon delivery to the specified shipping agent. For shipping damage, customers should file claim to their carrier immediately.
Parts manufactured to customer specifications and samples approved by the customer for production cannot be returned.
Any discrepancy, including incorrect parts shipped and/or missing parts, should be reported to elastometall Kentucky LLC within 5 days. A credit memo will be issued once returned parts have been received by elastometall Kentucky LLC.
By accepting the order confirmation of the purchase order the customer agrees to these terms and conditions.
Elastometall Kentucky’s Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
- All order changes or cancellations should be reported in writing or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within 1 day after submission of purchase order. RMA form will be issued to the customer.
- If customer has ordered incorrect part and a RMA has been granted a purchase order for the correct parts must be received prior to the RMA being issued..
- All returned parts maybe subject to quality, operation, and/or performance tests by the elastometall Kentucky LLC testing facility. All returned parts will be counted and credit memo for received parts will reflect that quantity. Upon the explained test(s) results, non-defective parts may be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Incompatibility is not defined as defective parts.
- There will be no credit for shipping.
- All returns require prior authorization and must be returned within 10 days of RMA issue. The RMA must be with the shipment.
Limits and Exclusions
elastometall shall not be liable for special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including, without limitation, direct or indirect damages for personal injury, loss of goodwill, profits or revenue, loss of use from this product or any associated equipment, cost of substitute equipment, downtime cost, loss of data, programs or business information, or any other losses, or claims of any party dealing with buyers from such damages, resulting from the use of or inability to use this product or arising from breach of warranty or contract, negligence, or any other legal theory, and/or the merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
The information herein is general in nature and is not intended for specific application purposes. We suggest that product samples be tested and approved based on your intended application. We reserve the right to alter specifications or withdraw products without prior notice.
Standard rubber hardness tolerance ± 5 Shore A Durometer per ASTM D2000